This guide provides an overview of the mobile web and mobile web development for the legal aid community.
- Sections I and II explore the growing importance of this emerging technology and discuss the existing mobile landscape.
- Section III focuses on how legal aid programs can develop an effective mobile web strategy and properly convert existing legal content to a mobile site.
- Sections IV, V and VI walk readers through the technical side of mobile web development, including the different approaches legal aid sites can take to establish a mobile presence..
- The guide concludes with a list of resources for further research.
May 19th! What risks and benefits frameworks should legal aid groups and decision makers when designing data-driven interventions? How can data regulation, policy, and standards effectively govern and provide accountability? Where should legal aid programs turn to seek guidance on emerging data ethics, laws, and policies?
- Solon Barocas, Associate at the Center for Information Technology Policy at Princeton University.
- Alethea Lange, Policy Analyst at Center for Democracy and Technology's Consumer Privacy Project.
- Wilneida Negron, Florida Justice Tech Center/Data & Society Research Institute (moderator)
Time: 1 PM Eastern, Noon Central, 11 AM Mountain 10 AM Pacific
Organizer Florida Justice Tech Center/Data & Society Research Institute
Register: This training will be held on GoToWebinar you MUST preregister at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2577523910409594884
Latest Videos From NTAP
Who is NTAP?
NTAP helps nonprofit legal aid programs improve client services through effective and innovative use of technology. To do this, we provide technology training, maintain information, create online tools, and host community forums such as the LStech email list. Read about us, or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
3/2/17 - 10:00AM
7/19/17 - 10:00AM
9/20/17 - 10:00AM
Blog Posts on NTAP
The ABA Center for Innovation is looking to enable people who think they have a idea that will improve access to justice....
Request for Proposal for Webinar Presentations 2017 Organizational Overview The Legal Services National Technology Project (NTAP) is...
Justice Hub needs your help! JusticeHub, a Social Network and Hub for Justice Issues and Projects, in Development Please join and...
Here in San Antonio a day before the 2017 Technology Initiative Grants (TIG) Conference TIG 33 people, 25 of them on site, have...