Presentations from the EJC Conference (May 2008)
This year's Equal Justice Conference has been going on all this week in Minneapolis, and NTAP will be archiving presentations from sessions on LSNTAP.org at http://lsntap.org/ejc2008.
Materials from the following sessions are available now:
- Using Technology to Advance Your Mission: Challenges and Opportunities for the Up to Date Legal Aid Law Firm.
- Local Legislative Advocacy: Making an Impact in Increasing Resources for Legal Aid and Pro Bono Programs
- 50 Tech Tips
- Funding Diversity Initiatives
- Tech Systems for Clients and Legal Aid Programs
- The Synergy of Pro Bono and Diversity: Balancing Challenges and Opportunities
- Maximizing What You Have: Using Your Case Management System to Support Innovation and Planning
- Outcomes-Focused Self Assessment: Pro Bono, Pro Se, & Rural Programs
- Utilizing Video Conferencing for Access to Justice